Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Zighing with relief ...


OK, so I know technically this isn't a proper Z word but this letter is tricky, especially finding something writing related.
I'm pleased to have completed this challenge, in a round-about way anyway. I know I was late on a few occasions and I did go for a two-in-one option at one point but I've just about scraped through with it. I'm kind of glad that's over now though, hence the zigh with relief.
I'm much more comfortable with my blogging now and think I'll be able to post every few days now without much trouble. It's nice not to have the pressure of blogging every day.

My intention is to keep posts on how my writing is going along with things I've written, what I'm reading at the moment and now and again I might throw in something else that I like to pass the time with.

Thanks for listening, well reading :-)

1 comment:

  1. I say it counts. At this point, you've made it - why not take the reward of a made-up word? ;)

    New follower here, right at the tail end!

    Jessica
    A to Z Blogger & SF/Fantasy Writer @ Visions of Other Worlds

    ReplyDelete