Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Yippee! Nearly there - An A-Z post

Ok, so I realise how lame my 'Y' topic is but after days trying to come up with something this is the best that I've got.

We're nearly there people, just two more days! Once again I've enjoyed doing the Challenge and a massive thanks to all the organisers.
As with last year, I've learnt the advantage of forward planning and organisation. I improved on last years Challenge with a list of topics for each letter (well, except this one, obviously!), now I need to start writing my posts way ahead of the schedule, and not just with the Challenge either.

It's great to get around the blogosphere and see what others are up to, and I hope to still visit more even when the Challenge is over. It's got me thinking (again) about the layout of my own blog and what I'd like to do with it.

I hope you've all enjoyed the Challenge and enjoyed some of my posts, for the most part I've enjoyed writing them.

Now, to get ahead for next year, I might just start thinking of a topic ...


A to Z Challenge [2013]

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

This post is part of the A-Z Blogging Challenge. To get involved and check out other blogs taking part just click here. You won't be disappointed!


   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Lol! I think a lot of us are shouting 'YIPPEE!'. But you're right, the organisers deserve a huge round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that emotion....'Yippeeee!' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss it believe it or not. I've found some amazing blogs (just found yours while exploring the sign up list)-- and I've enjoyed the theme I picked this year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just
    curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so
    any assistance is very much appreciated.

    My website ... http://www.jasminevipmassage.com/ ()

    ReplyDelete