Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Friday's here!!!

                   *****************************************

This post is part of the 'Celebrate the Small Things' blog hop hosted by VikLit, and is for celebrating even the smallest of victories during the week. Head on over to her blog to check out more people taking part in this hop, and to sign up yourself too.

                    *****************************************



 This week I'm celebrating:

  • I'm finally better! Woop woop! Still a little tired, but no snots and no sore throat. It was touch and go on Wednesday and my voice nearly went completely but thankfully it's back to normal. I had fun trying to get my daughter off the playground that day, she could hardly hear me!
  • I saw the new Star Trek film, which was brilliant! My geek-side was thoroughly satisfied and I'll probably be seeing it again. I'll post a little something on my full thoughts about it next week.
  • I managed to write and submit two 2000 word essays in two days. Not great organising but they're done and gone. Now it's revision all the way!

What are you celebrating this week? Have a great weekend all, especially those enjoying the bank holiday!

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you're feeling better. And managing to submit those essays, good luck. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling better is always a good thing! Glad to hear it.
    I REALLY want to see Star Trek!! I'm such a Trekgeek.
    Awesome job on the essay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    I saw the Star Trek film last week, and I also thought it was brilliant. I'd like to see it again, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for recovering from illness and for getting the two articles out! Good luck tackling those revisions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are feeling better!
    And OMG... I saw Star Trek on Saturday, loved it :D
    Have fun with revisions... they are giving me a headache at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that your feeling better and I want to see the new Star Trek movie so badly. My dad got me into the original series when I was three. Good luck on the revisions. Simply Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers, yay for getting your essays done in record time! Good luck with the revision :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear you are feeling better.

    I have not seen the new Star Trek yet but can't wait to get my geek on.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If one more person brings up some of the great recent movies, I'll have to go see them again myself! Star Trek was awesome, so was Iron Man 3.

    Glad your better and writing up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're feeling better! That is indeed something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you feel better. I really enjoyed Star Trek too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you had a good week, once you got better.

    ReplyDelete