Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Smile - it's Friday!

           
                    *****************************************

This post is part of the 'Celebrate the Small Things' blog hop hosted by VikLit, and is for celebrating even the smallest of victories during the week. Head on over to her blog to check out more people taking part in this hop, and to sign up yourself too.

                    *****************************************



 This week I'm celebrating:

  • The biggest thing I'm celebrating this week is the publication of some of my stories in the Flash500 Anthology. It was due to be released today, but unforeseen circumstances means publication will be tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as it's available though!
  • I went to my first writing group on Tuesday. I don't really know what I think about it yet, but I'll post something about it soon.
  • It's only been a four-day working week, thanks to the May Day Bank Holiday. I've got another four-day week next week too!
What have you been celebrating  this week? I hope everyone has a great weekend!


                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your celebrations; specifically your ff's being published and the new writing group. Hope the latter works out for you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shah. I'm not sure about it yet but it's only been our first meeting. I'll see how it goes.
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the publication :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, it's my first one so I'm very excited.

      Delete
  3. Yay for the publication. I bet you can't wait to see your words in print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very exciting! I may just get a taste for it ;-)

      Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  4. Woohoo for 4 day work weeks!
    Congrats on the publication, how exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contests on your publication and days off. May you spend those days freely and full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy.I hope I do spend them well, and not doing the housework!

      Delete
  6. I love a four day week! congrats on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think all weeks should be a four day working week :-)

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete