Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Express Yourself - Living as an X-man


                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Express Yourself meme is a weekly jaunt brought to you by Dani at Entertaining Interests and Jackie at Bouquet of Books. At the beginning of the month the girls will post a gadget with a list of topics, something different for each week. Make sure to head on over to either of these blogs to check out the details more fully and see who else is taking part.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This weeks topic of conversation: Which book/movie do you wish you lived in?
 
 
 pics2.imagezone.org
 
 
I think if I had to live in a book it'd be something like Pride and Prejudice. Spending all my time getting dolled up in fancy dresses and going to balls all the time? Sounds like fun. Plus I could put my efforts into trying to be wooed by an eligible bachelor and if none were forthcoming, then my books and the outdoors would be just fine.

I always love the Red Dwarf episode when they all go to Pride and Prejudice World. Especially when Kryten invades with a tank!

 
 
 
 
 
As far as movies go, I always wanted to be an X-man, so I'd definitely want to live in that universe.  I quite fancy having invisibility as my power, and of course I'd be best friends with Wolverine ;-)
 
Picture from www.fanpop.com


By the way, the hardest part of doing this post was choosing a picture of Hugh Jackman. There are a lot to choose from! 
 
Research is tough ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree...being an X-Man would rock. Especially if you had a cool power...and -didn't- look like Nightcrawler :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wouldn't want scales or anything, he he, but if I could make myself slimmer that would be great :-)

      Delete