Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Solitude in a busy world - Daily Haiku with the A-Z Challenge

A Haiku is a short, unrhyming poem of 17 syllables across three lines following structure: 5, 7, 5.

For the A-Z Challenge 2014 I am doing a daily Haiku for each letter of the alphabet. Today ...
 

Solitude in a busy world



To be on your own
is difficult to achieve,
but worth the effort.




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post forms part of the A-Z Blogging Challenge, posting every day in April except Sundays, sequentially through the alphabet. To see who else is taking part, check out the list here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post!

    Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    I'm also participating in the A-Z Challenge and my theme focuses on books and the titles of them, which will begin with the letter of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your haiku. They're like little truisms.

    ReplyDelete